Here are some of the signs you might be suffering from brain drain.
1. Mental exhaustion.
2. Irritation or drowsiness when thinking about what you have to do.
3. Putting off certain tasks because they are “too hard to think about.”
4. Snipping at others who are not moving fast enough.
5. Feeling as if the harder you work, the farther behind you get.
6. Feeling depressed, stressed out, or as if you can’t keep up mentally with your task list.
And this is the one I liked most:
Play a game Halo 3 players rejoice! Playing a game that gets you away from your draining thoughts is an excellent way to get past the sluggishness. You might prefer crossword puzzles or sudokus if you don’t like video games. Either way, playing a game lets you know life doesn’t always have to be so serious and focused. Make time for play too!